Membership of the Barrabool Hills Landcare Group
We are one of the few community groups in the “Hills” and our success in changing the landscape is evidenced by the pockets of native trees, shrubs and grasses scattered across a once treeless farmland.
There are no joining fees. The annual subscription is $15 per family, which goes to keeping the Group running costs and producing the bimonthly newsletter. We attempt to attract outside funding to support our major projects.
To Become a new Member
Step 1: Fill in the New Members form below and email it to email@example.com.
Step 2: Go to the “Shop” on this website, select to pay your annual subscription and follow the prompts.
Step 3. Rock up to our next group meeting.
Benefits of Membership
- Front gate sign (see above)
- Flora Book
- Barrabool Hills – Changing Landscapes booklet
- Newsletters via email
- All email Group announcements
- Access to Group equipment
- Advice on re-vegetation and weed management
- Access to on-ground work grants
- Bumper stickers